Friday, April 8, 2011

sammy

My family recently got a turtle named sammy.  It is sorta ironic how we got sammy.  We were going to petco to get my brother kolton a Betta fish.   My mom saw the red ear turtles. We looked at them and considered getting one, but after lots of thought we decided not too because there survival equipment such as  food,a heat light, water conditioner and of course a tank was to expensive.  So than we came home and were looking on craigslist for a kitten for me. We saw a sammy on craigslist and my dad called the number and three days later we got a turtle named sammy and all his equipment for free.  So that's how we got out turtle named sammy.


                                              OUR HOUSE IS TURNING INTO A ZOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We like the zoo ;) Your house must be a fun place, and your mom is pretty cool to let you have a turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you and the turtle are having fun!!

    ReplyDelete