Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Homeschooling

Like I said in my first post I am a homeschooler and today I wanted to tell you what it's like to be homeschooled.  I have been homeschooled since the third grade and I am now in fourth grade.  Homeschooling is a lot easier because you don't have fifteen to twenty people in your class. Homeschooling is fun because you do not have to do eight hours of school.  Sometimes we can do games in school. One day we made bouncy balls witch was fun and easy. Something else we did was made a model of Jamestown, that was a lot of work, but fun too.

I personally love it!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kaitlyn, it sounds like you have a wonderful teacher!

    We homeschool as well. I have one daughter in 3rd grade. She has her own blog, just like you. I will email your momma, and send you an "invite" to her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, I would love to be invited to your daughters blog.

    ReplyDelete