Saturday, January 15, 2011

Introducing me

Hi, name is Kaitlyn.  I am 10 years old and in the 4th grade.  I like to read, ballet, art, play with friends and cook you can see pics of me cooking at The Forever Neighbor.  I am a homeschooler and like love it.
                                                 
      Here is a pic of me:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I hope you enjoy my blog.               

3 comments:

  1. Great post Kaitlyn! I can't wait to hear more about you and your life :)
    Always and forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it. I can't wait to hear more. Like Mother like Daughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaitlyn!
    Welcome to Blogging! I am enjoying reading your blog and I look forward to more posts!
    ps how did you do that on your blog, type a word then draw a line through it? Help a fellow blogger out!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete